Document Solutions administration offices, Printing Services, Copy Services and Market Place will be closed December 23 through January 3; however, UT Mail Services and Campus Distribution Services will offer limited services* over the winter holiday as detailed below. Please review these important dates and details to plan your mailing and shipping accordingly.
UT Mail Services will be closed Dec. 23-26, Dec. 30, and Jan. 1-2. Mail Services will have limited hours and services on Dec. 27, Dec. 31, and Jan. 3.
- Dec. 9 – For all outgoing large, permit mailings** requiring in-home delivery by Dec. 24, materials should be delivered to UT Mail Services by Monday, Dec. 9.
- Dec. 16 – For all outgoing first-class mailings** requiring in-home delivery by Dec. 24, materials should be delivered to UT Mail Services by Monday, Dec. 16.
- Dec. 20 – UT Mail Services will process outgoing mail until Friday, Dec. 20.
- Dec. 27 , Dec. 31, Jan. 3 – Open* from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. for departments to pick up mail at UT Mail Services on Dec. 27, Dec. 31, and Jan. 3. (*We will not process any outbound mail unless prior arrangements have been made.)
- Jan. 6 – Normal hours will resume Jan. 6.
Please contact Mail Services to schedule your holiday mailing, or if you have any questions.
**Note about holiday envelopes: It’s the busiest time of the year for the USPS. Envelope choices as color, size, and shape can affect postage cost and deliverability. Make sure there is enough contrast between the background color and the address color.
CDS will be closed Dec. 24-26, Dec. 31 and Jan. 1-2. CDS will be open only to receive packages (no cold packs) for limited hours on Dec. 23, Dec. 27, Dec. 30 and Jan. 3.
- Dec. 20 – The last day CDS will deliver packages is Dec. 20.
- NOTE: For any purchases made after Dec. 6, please take delivery time and logistics into consideration, as those packages may arrive after Dec. 20.
- Dec. 23, Dec. 27, Dec. 30, Jan. 3 – CDS will be open only to receive packages* from 8 a.m. to noon on Dec. 23, Dec. 27, Dec. 30 and Jan. 3. (We will not make deliveries during this time.)
- Dec. 23 through Jan. 3 – *CDS will not accept any deliveries of COLD PACKS during the winter holidays. To avoid the possibility of damage or loss of cold pack items, make sure all deliveries to CDS are scheduled for after Jan. 5, 2020. Alternatively, departments can temporarily change the ship-to address to have cold packs delivered directly to their campus address.
- Jan. 6 – Normal hours will resume Jan. 6. CDS will resume accepting and delivering packages, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Please contact CDS if you have any questions.