We have various press equipment sizes to fit the needs of any printing project, from low quantity digital projects to mid or high quantity offset projects. We collaborate with trade vendors for specialty services, like foil stamping, embossing, and oversized sheets, then bring the projects back in-house to complete the bindery finishing.
Small, offset presses
- Our three small offset presses give us the ability to print 1 to 4 colors on small-sized press sheets or envelopes in low to mid quantities for cost-effective projects.
- Print project examples: letterhead, business cards, invitations and matching envelopes, standard business envelopes, flyers, brochures, and newsletters.
Large, offset presses
- Our two large presses can print 1 to 5 colors, including an aqueous coating unit that protects and dries the press sheet quickly. These presses produce mid to high quantity projects at high press speeds.
- Maximum sheet size is 28 in. x 40 in. on the Heidelberg press
- Maximum sheet size is 24 in. x 29.5 in. on the Komori Lithrone SX29
- Print project examples: newsletters, brochures, annual reports, posters, flyers, booklets, and more.
Digital press (Xerox® IridesseTM Production Press)
- Our digital press prints full color (CMYK and close matching to PMS-C!) and clear spot gloss for quick turnarounds, variable printing, and low to mid quantities for cost-effective projects.
- Maximum sheet size is 13 in. x 26 in; Maximum print area is 12.75 in. x 25.75 in.
Please contact a customer service representative to plan your next project.